Monday, 21 April 2014

Ruba'i


Day 18 prompt: write a ruba’i.

--


Wading through ideas
Always my mind who steers
There's not much for a poem
But plenty to kindle my fears.

--


Disclaimer: These are poems I won't be spending a lot of time on. As such, I don't expect perfection (neither do I need it). However feel free to tell me what you think about them, and if you enjoy certain lines more than others - I'm quite OK with constructive criticism!

Are you participating in NaPo? Do you write poetry? Feel free to comment below and leave a link to your day one poems, and any general comments you wish to leave.

2 comments:

  1. This churning out a piece everyday is hard! I am doing it on hubpages this year--and starting to really flag--so kudos to you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so behind, and it is quite hard.. Hope you keep going!

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for reading, I'd love to know a little about your thoughts. Or you could just say hi! :)